YU-GI-OH unlimited
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Astiri's Info

2 posters

Go down

Astiri's Info Empty Astiri's Info

Post  Bleu Fri Jan 15, 2010 4:30 am

M E M B E R I N F O R M A T I O N

Player Username:Bleu
Player Age: 19
Player Notes (add anything extra here):May not be on as much due to college now.
Player Character List (list your current characters):N/A

T H E C H A R A C T E R B A S I C S

Character Name:Astiri aka Tir
Character Date of Birth: October 18, 1987
Character Age:22
Character Race (Must be human/humanoid – please specify type of race and give a description): Anthro Wolf
Character Gender:Male

A B O U T T H E C H A R A C T E R

Character Personality: He's a quiet, shy person most of the time but once you earn his trust he'll be your friend for life. He's very sweet most of the time and rarely shows a temper.
Character Appearance: He has blue fur, and wears blue, confusing most for the fact he was ranked as Ra Yellow. He's a little on the tall side at 6' 5'' and 170 lbs.
Character Hobbies/Activities (Optional):Dueling and rping.

B A T T L E I N F O R M A T I O N

Character Position (Hero/Neutral/Villain):Neutral
Character Decks : Cloudians, Arcana Force & Burn
Character Duel disk: A normal duel disk
Character Duel Runner (If your character has a custom duel runner then a minimum of ten sentences must be used to describe it to create a image in you opponents head.: N/A
Character Accessories: duel disk, staff that can summon rain.
special abilities : The staff he carries brings rain for when he uses the Cloud cards. He's also a top notch swordsman but rarely talks about it.
Character Strengths (1 required): Seeing the good in people
Character Weaknesses (1 required): Easily hurt
Characters Favorite card: Cloudian - Nimbusman

C H A R A C T E R S T O R Y

Character Home (Optional | Can be made up): Mt. Gaylle
Character Relationships (Optional | Describe any relationships that your character may have regarding family, friends, etc.): I'm so thankful for my friends but other than that none right now.
Character History : He's lived up high his entire life. He prefer to keep things that way which is why he's made his home where he has. From a little lad he lost his parents and so was taken in by his grandfather who taught him the ways of the sword. As well when he became of age he was given his magic staff he carries at all times.

W R I T I N G

Sample Post: [b]

Bleu

Back to top Go down

Astiri's Info Empty Re: Astiri's Info

Post  bubbawolf1 Fri Jan 15, 2010 4:42 am

Excepted i have no complaints on this sheet your not god molding and the rain thing can add for a interesting RP seeing as people play with cardboard cards.
bubbawolf1
bubbawolf1
Admin
Admin

https://yu-gi-ohrpforum.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum